Holy Cross Academy
Certificate of Insurance Requirements
The Diocese of Trenton requires that all certificates of insurance contain the following information:
- Must show liability limits of at least $1,000,000 in coverage for general and automobile insurance
- It must show that there is workers compensation insurance in place
- It must show as additional insured:
1. Holy Cross Academy
2. Dennis M. Guida, Principal
3. Diocese of Trenton
4. Bishop David M. O’Connell
In addition, the certificate must be issued directly to Holy Cross Academy, 5035 Route 130 South, Delran, NJ 08075, by the insurance agent.
The certificate must be received by Holy Cross Academy at least 10 days prior to the event.
ANY CERTIFICATE THAT DOES NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.